Millionaire Men can always Find Younger Women to Date
Throughout history, millionaire men have always been able to find younger women to date.
In the past, money has had (and still has) a perpetual attraction for young women looking to get ahead with their lives or looking to make a better life for themselves; of course, love and mutual attraction do play a part and are important but, given the chance to date and/or marry a millionaire or a regular man, most young women will opt for the wealth option... that's not to say that marrying a millionaire is easy and there are a number of challenges to be overcome and issues to consider along the way.
From the male perspective, since time immemorial, millionaires have always been attracted to younger women; it's almost if being with a younger, attractive female gives our millionaire a new lease on life and helps him to alleviate some of the pressure (business and/or social) which go along with being seriously wealthy! In short, if our millionaire is older, with a younger woman he will feel revitalised and young again.
Of course, any relationship of this type has to be two-way and each party needs to make sure they get what they are looking for. For most millionaires, they are easily able to find younger women to date, the challenge is finding the right one to build a relationship with. Some of the factors which come into play may include:
- Most rich men are likely to dress well and most take the attitude that being well presented is a prerequisite and synomenous with their wealth and status; good presentation is an aspect of the male character which is attractive to most women;
- It may not have been true in the older days where some millionaires left school or ceased their education earlier than usual and made their millions by being in businesses where education was not so important but, nowadays, its more likely that most millionaire will have at least started tertiary education in technology or finance or other businesses which require a high degree of business acumen;
- And, being business savvy (this is linked to some extent with the above point) is a very appealing trait woman prefer in rich men; most women can distinguish between inherited wealth and a self-made millionaire and it is the latter who is more likely to have the right business acumen and probably the great appeal to young women;
- As you might expect, power usually accompanies wealth, whether this be power in the corporate boardroom or power in a governmental or political type post; the ability to be able to get what they want is admired and, needless to say, powerful men always seem to attract attractive young women;
- Often just the fact that a man is rich is an attraction itself and most women will readily admit that if she finds a millionaire, he will be able to take care of her and provide her with all of the things she wants and desires, within reason of course; in any event, having no money worries is a big plus for any relationship;
- Some might say millionaires have an unfair advantage by having access to the best variety channels to find younger attractive women; if the rich man is not looking on one of the specialised millionaire dating sites, he will be well positioned to be at the centre of favoured nightclubs, bars or events which women seeking wealthy men are likely to be in attendance - in other words he will be able to move in the right social circles to find attractive women
Millionaires have a distinct advantage when it comes to attracting women and although any people may debate just how important money is in a relationship, it's hard to dispute that it is up there in the top 3 or so essential requirements for a very high percentage of daters!